Saturday, December 29, 2012

Me:  "I'm tired.  I think I'll go to bed."  I get off the couch where we were snuggling, watching a TV show we recorded one month ago...head into the kitchen to finish loading the dishwasher and add soap, so the cycle can run during the night.  I can empty the clean dishes in the morning after the older babe heads off to school.  I remember that tomorrow is Girl Scouts so I write a note that says my older babe won't be taking the bus home.  I also have to charge my cell phone, after I check my e-mail one more time.  I put some frozen, homemade baby food in the fridge for tomorrow so the little babe has food for breakfast.  I should rotate the laundry so my husband has clean clothes for work tomorrow...this involves emptying the dryer (there is ALWAYS a load in the dryer) and then throwing a load into the washer to run overnight, so I can rotate clothes in the morning, AGAIN.  Head upstairs to kiss the girls...fix the older babe's covers which are likely hanging onto the floor.  Then make sure the little babe is breathing and blow her a kiss.  Don't want to wake her!  Then I wash my face, brush my teeth and climb into bed.  Time elapsed:  20-25 minutes.

Him:  "I'm tired.  I think I'll go to bed."  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ  Time elapsed:  30 seconds.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment