Sunday, December 30, 2012

Post #3

The night after my first post I couldn't fall asleep because I was thinking about all of the things I could blog about.  Strange for someone who isn't a writer.  I also found myself searching my blog online to see if anyone had posted a comment.  Which was also strange because before late yesterday afternoon no one know about the blog.  Now a few people know.....and they are afraid they will end up as blog material.

Yesterday we got together with my sister and her family to celebrate Christmas.  A bit belated, but fun nonetheless.  Whenever something funny happened, or not so funny, I threatened to write about it on my blog.  Like when my 6 ft 2 in brother-in-law took chicken off the bone with his hands.  I have  never seen anyone handle a rotisserie chicken that way before.  Effective, yet messy.  Or when my mother divulged that she had gifts hidden in her room for future events, such as First Communions and Confirmations, in the event she wasn't around to participate.  My sister and I wanted to look through everything right away.  Didn't she want to see her family enjoying their gifts?  Mom politely smiled, but said no.

I guess now I can threaten family and friends that they should be nice to me or else I'll write about them.  This blog thing could work out in my favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment