Saturday, January 5, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Thank goodness for the frozen cookie dough fundraiser at school!  We hosted our Bible study group last night and as leaders of the evening's study it was our turn to provide dessert.  I had all the ingredients and intentions to make chocolate chip cookies from scratch, as it really doesn't take too much time and they are really tasty.  But then I got home from a doctor's appointment and running a few errands and decided I was pooped.  The thought of making cookies was a bit too much for me.  It wasn't actually making the cookies that was too much be it was the thought of the clean-up that turned me off --  washing all of the measuring cups and mixing bowl and spoons.  I remembered the dough in the basement and fired up the oven.  In 15 minutes I had fresh home baked cookies with only 2 cookie sheets to wash.  As far as my guests were concerned they were home made.


No comments:

Post a Comment