Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My 2013 started out with a bang - literally.  Just before midnight my loving husband dragged me out of my chair and onto the floor, to sit next to him and the older babe.  He was laughing and the older babe was just too excited.  The ball dropped in Times Square and the clock changed to 2013 and we all hugged and kissed.  Then the older babe tackled me and I lost my balance, falling straight back into the chair I had only recently been sitting in.  I hit the back of my head square on the wooden seat of the chair.  WHACK!  It really hurt.  I immediately had a headache and while I caught my breath the family went to fetch ice for my injury.  If the first 60 seconds of the new year are any indication, then I am in for an interesting 2013.  Hopefully one that is not full of injury or traumas....but perhaps healing.  Is that a good way to spin it?


No comments:

Post a Comment