Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Life is a whirlwind

I had a few days off and now I've been back to work for 2 nights.  I'm ready for a vacation.  The whirlwind has started again and I'm dizzy already.  We are behind in laundry and there is very little fresh food in the fridge; a few drops of milk remain and I think we will have hot dogs for dinner.  There are bills due tomorrow....thank goodness it's payday...and tonight is my only night off until Sunday.  The little babe is getting a cold and the older babe is slacking off on her chores.  How is it that time seems to change in its passage and pass more quickly as I get older?

But while I'm in a constant state of chaos and dizziness, when I take a minute to focus I see my family and smile.  My girls are fun, beautiful people who deserve a Mom who focuses and them and my husband deserves a wife who is smiling and fun.  I have a warm home and a dependable job, friends who love me and a family who supports us.  We are healthy with no serious illnesses and have been blessed in so many ways.  That is how I survive the chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment